FREE JAZZ ALLEY - Tarion
wall2wall Jazz Festival
- Sunday 2nd September 2018
- Market Hall 61 Cross Street, Abergavenny, NP7 5HD
- FREE ACCESS
Festival Quick Links
- w2w Plus: Various dates and times
- Festival Dinner: 7pm for 7.30pm
- Dale Storr – Sounds of New Orleans: 7pm
- Ben Creighton Griffiths (Jazz in the Bar): 8.15pm
- Enrico Tomasso Quartet – Swing ‘Till You Bop: 9.15pm
- Daniel Newbury Quintet: 12.15pm
- Dave Jones and Guests (Jazz in the Bar): Various times
- Alison Rayner Quintet: 2.30pm
- Ben Holder Quartet: 4.45pm
- Rachel Sutton Quartet: 7pm
- Tony Kofi Quartet: 9.15pm
2nd September: Jazz Alley (free entry)
2nd September: Charity Swing Party
- Electric Swing Circus: 8pm and 9.15pm (doors open 7pm)
Main Sponsor 2018
Tarion are a female band from South East Wales playing an electic mix of original upbeat music…their tunes are a little bit funky, punky and rocky with soulful harmonies and pumping rhythms.
They joined forces a few years ago and play regularly at local events and festivals.
Tarion say that music is in their blood and they love it and live it, keeping music alive and keeping them young!!